Newbie Question about price adjustment

Hello,

My husband and I are going on an anniversary cruise in January:D I booked at the beginning of the month with the 1/2 deposit and $100 OBC. well I just saw that the price has dropped a little, and am wondering if royal Carribean does price adjustments

Thanks

Yes, they absolutely will adjust the price, even on WOW sale bookings.

Call them on their 1-800 number (if you booked through a TA, have the TA call them), ASAP before the rate goes back up again! :)

Thanks!

I called and was transferred 2 times and now ive been on hold for about 15 minutes. Is this normal? :confused:

Sadly..yes it is...it's also Tues & the agents are probably busy with the Tues. Promowave specials...

Hello,

My husband and I are going on an anniversary cruise in January:D I booked at the beginning of the month with the 1/2 deposit and $100 OBC. well I just saw that the price has dropped a little, and am wondering if royal Carribean does price adjustments

Thanks

Since today is Tuesday and it is probably a Sales event price you will not get that drop as it is for new bookings only. If it doesn't say in red "sales event" next to the lower price then call.

Since today is Tuesday and it is probably a Sales event price you will not get that drop as it is for new bookings only. If it doesn't say in red "sales event" next to the lower price then call.

Oops - I forgot that today was Tuesday...with yesterday off, it feels like a Monday.

Well, good luck OP...I hope it's not a special Tuesday sales event. Hang in there on the phone, and let us know how you make out

Oops - I forgot that today was Tuesday...with yesterday off, it feels like a Monday.

Well, good luck OP...I hope it's not a special Tuesday sales event. Hang in there on the phone, and let us know how you make out

those days off really can mess us up, huh? This is the first time I have had off 3 days in a row (normally off Tuesdays ) in a very long time because just switched to this schedule. I keep thinking today is Monday,too!!

Wow theres a lot to learn LOL! I was on hold for another 10 minutes, but got the price adjustment. Just saved $49;)

Whats so special about Tuesdays?

On Tuesdays, they have special sales events. These are for new bookings only, so you can't get an adjustment on a previous booked cruise if the new price is offered as one of these specials. Usually (but not always), they occur after final payment, to try and fill up the ship before sailing.

Archived