Romance Packages???

MBurke17

We are talking about the $79 package with the champagne & chocolate covered strawberries welcoming onboard. THe you get dinner for 2 at Le Bistro which is $50 right there and wine is served there. Then the newlywed/anniversary party with champagne & cake for everyone. Then a free photo of both of you. Then canapes & more champagne or white or red wine. Great value to feel special.

Just saw a review from someone who said it was more or less a farce...They serve Breakfast in bed...a continental style...said they'd rather have called room service for a decent breakfast and otherwise the things provided were not worth the money. do a "search" on this forum and should find the post. As it didn't pertain to me...didn't remember it well

After reading this thread, I called the 800 number and ordered the $79 Romance Package. I don't have a fax at home and felt it was the best way to order. NCL was very nice and transfered me to the proper department to place the order. We like French Food, strawberries, wine and bubbly! My cc info was taken and a confirmation emailed back to me within a couple of minutes. :)

I get the $90. special, you get a bottle of bubbly and strawberries on departure, dinner with wine at le Bistro, canapes served one night in your room, you can attend the champaigne and cake party (many skip it but I always go..I like champaigne) You also get one picture, I take whichever picture taken on the cruise that I like best and so far no one has said I MUST take the picture from the party.

Next year DH and I are taking a 14 day cruise and I was thinking of having him order a second romance package, has anyone done that? I cant see how they would refuse.

We order the romance package on every cruise. :D Why would they refuse? :confused:

Archived