I finally did it

doxdogy

I have lurked here for a long time. Mainly for research purposes. I have been talking about taking a cruise for years. Well today I finally did it! My daughter and I are booked on the Fascination on October 3, 2009. We are both so excited! We live in Jacksonville, so it will be nice sailing out of our hometown!

I have lurked here for a long time. Mainly for research purposes. I have been talking about taking a cruise for years. Well today I finally did it! My daughter and I are booked on the Fascination on October 3, 2009. We are both so excited! We live in Jacksonville, so it will be nice sailing out of our hometown!

No matter what anyone else says Carnival is the most fun, best food, best service cruise line there is out there. Have a wonderful time.

Gratz U will love it. If u dont love it the u can take me net time and i will make sure u do.;)

LOL Welcome!!! I know just how you feel!!! I had been talking about cruising for 20 years and I was cruising cruise critic one day DH made the mistake of saiyng as he was walking out the door "you will never book a cruise" well, while he was gone I booked one and we will be sailing on our third in January!!! That will show him!!!! :D Actually I think he he likes it more than I do (if that is possible!) Congrats and have a super time planning and cruising!!:p

Congrats on booking your first! And welcome to cruise critic!

I decided to "try" a short cruise back in 1993. Well, come September, I will be on my 20th cruise with Carnival! Welcome to my addiction. And have a great cruise!

cruzn buckeye

Congrats on booking your first! And welcome to cruise critic!

I decided to "try" a short cruise back in 1993. Well, come September, I will be on my 20th cruise with Carnival! Welcome to my addiction. And have a great cruise!

cruzn buckeye

So Funny! I too was going to try a short one because I was sure I would not enjoy being "trapped" on a boat. My first was also the Fantasy.

5 years later I have 6 under my belt and 3 more booked in the next year.

Congrats! It was a toss-up of the Fascination or Inspiration for our next cruise. We finally decided on the Inspiration, but the Fascination will be our next one.

Unforturnately my husband (who enjoys cruising) will only agree on the 5 day cruises. So we're pretty limited on ships and ports that are close enough to drive to.:)

Welcome to Cruise Critic and welcome to the ranks of those addicted to cruising!!!!!! I couldn't ask for a better addiction!!!!!! You won't see me at a Cruisers Anonymous meeting. Hello..... my name is Lorrie..... I am a cruise addict!!!!!!!! Woo Hoo!!!!!!!! It has been eight months since my last cruise..... and then, I start balling.... I NEED ANOTHER CRUISE!!!!!!!!!!!! I am booked on three. Whew!!!!!!!!!!

Archived