Cave tubing prices on Carnival

emmaco

I believe it's $95. Are you planning on using the ship's tour? It only takes you through two caves and does not include lunch. They usually take groups of about 30. Unless you are really uncomfortable doing so, I would check into a private company because you get a lot more for your money. We used Wet n Wild when we were on the Elation a couple months ago and had an amazing experience. We went through three caves and the $60 included a delicious lunch. There were only eight of us in our group plus our guide. I really felt like they took great care of us!

Actually, we didn't discover this sight until about three weeks before we left on our cruise, so that's about how far in advance I booked the tour. I know of others on this board who have booked way far in advance and then some who have booked in less time than we did. Since I'm not sure what ship you are on, I don't know if your time in Belize will be the same. We actually had about an hour and 15 minutes to look around before the last tender back to the Elation. Really, my experience and also from what I have read all over this board is that they custom tours to fit almost everything. The man who runs Wet n Wild's name is Marvin and he is really nice. Look up their website at www.ecotoursbelize.com. You can email him directly from the website. You can ask him specific questions about the times and dates your ship will be in Belize and he will answer. Let me know if I can help anymore. Holly

Archived