Fun places for children?

YayGirlsTrip

We're taking our 5 yr old DD on the Conquest next week, going to Jamaica and Grand Cayman. Where do you suggest that we go, without having to travel more than a few minutes from the port? I know this is the Jamaica board, but I welcome suggestions for GC as well. :)

We're taking our 5 yr old DD on the Conquest next week, going to Jamaica and Grand Cayman. Where do you suggest that we go, without having to travel more than a few minutes from the port? I know this is the Jamaica board, but I welcome suggestions for GC as well. :)

I am on the same cruise and we have our 6 year old with us. In Jamaica, we are going to Sunset Beach, it is a perfect spot for Familys. In GC, not sure yet what we are going to do. I have heard the turtle farm is a great place to take kids. The DD wants to do the stingrays, but I know her very well and I know she would freak out!

I am on the same cruise and we have our 6 year old with us. In Jamaica, we are going to Sunset Beach, it is a perfect spot for Familys. In GC, not sure yet what we are going to do. I have heard the turtle farm is a great place to take kids. The DD wants to do the stingrays, but I know her very well and I know she would freak out!

I'm thinking the same thing! The stingrays might be a bit scary for them. So I guess we could just grab a cab to take us to the turtle farm?

I'm thinking the same thing! The stingrays might be a bit scary for them. So I guess we could just grab a cab to take us to the turtle farm?

I believe thats the best way. Im sure thats what we will probably do.

A visit to the Turtle farm for little ones is a must! Otherwise, the beaches are beautiful and free. Everything else (souvenirs, food, drinks) is more expensive than most ports of call.

We just got back from Grand Cayman on the Inspiration with our 2-year old. We took him to swim with the dolphins, and then to the turtle farm. He loved both of them, and we now have to watch the dolphin video every night at dinner! The turtle farm is across the street from Dolphin Discovery, and our swim included free admission to the turtle farm (not to the snorkeling beach there though).

We booked directly with Dolphin Discovery, and just caught a cab there ($12 one-way).

Sunset Beach would be a good choice for the kids. GC really does not have a whole lot to offer per say for kids other than what was already mentioned. Sunset beach does have a web site so you can check out what they have to offer.

Archived