Sending Gift to a Cruise Already in Progress?

Hi all. I was wondering if anyone knew any way to send a gift (at this point not picky what it is) to a cruise already going on. I called NCL and they said I couldn't do it, had to be 2 weeks before the sail date. Can local places make deliveries to the ship?

My girlfriend is currently on the Dawn and they are due to arrive in Bermuda tomorrow. Any ideas or thoughts would be oh so appreciated.

Yes, I realize I am probably out of luck...lol.

Hi all. I was wondering if anyone knew any way to send a gift (at this point not picky what it is) to a cruise already going on. I called NCL and they said I couldn't do it, had to be 2 weeks before the sail date. Can local places make deliveries to the ship?

My girlfriend is currently on the Dawn and they are due to arrive in Bermuda tomorrow. Any ideas or thoughts would be oh so appreciated.

Aside from hiring and paying for a cheaffeur driven limo before hand to make the delivery your S O L.

My guess is that you could have flowers delivered if they would permit them onboard---see if a local florist could contact someone in Bermuda to see if it is ever done.

doubt they would let a local forist deliver to the ship. there used to be companies that had contracts to deliver directly to the ship...but more and more, for security reason they don't allow it.

just plan a big surprise for when she gets home.:D

Thanks for the replies.

As an update, thanks to the wonderful people in the Norwegian group event department, it looks as if I might be able to get some wine and strawberries delivered tomorrow. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Thanks for the replies.

As an update, thanks to the wonderful people in the Norwegian group event department, it looks as if I might be able to get some wine and strawberries delivered tomorrow. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Oh good for you, let us know if they make it as I'm sure others would like to know for future.

Archived