Can anyone suggest a private excursion (cruising this Sunday)

lilfleck

Hey all,

I am cruising this Sunday on the Carnival Freedom w/ my gf. We will be stopping at the Grand Cayman Islands and I was wondering if anyone could guide me to a fun excursion ran privately. We are trying to save some money as oppose to doing some of the ships excursions.

Thanks!

We booked with Moby Dick for the Sting Ray Excursion and snorkeling after that. Search Moby Dick or wait until you get there. According to what i've read they are real good. You can find them by their big yellow sign.

I would imagine snorkeling is out of the question... The g/f isn't a strong swimmer and doesn't want to do that.

you don't have to be a strong swimmer at all. you really just float around on the surface. there aren't really any currents or anything to speak of, and there aren't really any major waves or anything to deal with because the water is so shallow and inside the barrier reef.

Archived