Bookings Available?

When do bookings normally become available for upcoming cruises? The only available bookings for later part of 2011 are the Oasis and Allure.

Thanks for the help, I want to snatch up a prime cabin once the booking becomes available!

When do bookings normally become available for upcoming cruises? The only available bookings for later part of 2011 are the Oasis and Allure.

Thanks for the help, I want to snatch up a prime cabin once the booking becomes available!

The new brochures are out on 01 June for 2010/11 so maybe they will have more ship itineraries. I'm waiting to book Oasis for mid Dec 2010

Late 2011 itineraries won't be released until next year - late April/early May 2010.

Itineraries recently released (and still being released) are through Spring 2011.

RCCL stagger releases by itineraries. Typically European and Alaskan itineraries are released before Caribbean so it will also depend on what you're looking for. Usually around January someone will post a release schedule.

As an example, here is the original schedule for this year's releases (itineraries thru April 2011). It hasn't remained completely accurate. I don't believe Panama Canal has been released yet.

Europe&Transatlantic 3/12/09

Alaska 3/19/09

Asia Summer 3/24/09

Northeast (Carribean/Bermuda/Canada/New England 3/25/09

Panama Canal 3/31/09

Caribbean (Year-round Summer) 4/9 & 4/16/09

Short Caribbean/Bahamas 4/22/09

Mexico 4/28/09

Seasonal Caribbean 4/29/09

Dubai 5/5/09

Winter Europe 5/6/09

Australia & Hawaii 5/12/09

Asia Winter 5/14/09

South America 7/15/09

Thank you! I guess I will just have to be patient, it is not one of my strongest attributes! :cool:
Oops - I was posting at the same time as you.

I hear ya! When I'm ready to book something I HATE to have to wait!

Sorry I thought you wanted late 2010 :o

It is alright, I have already got my cruise for 2010 lined up and I was just wanting to get a jump on 2011! I am planner, I can not control myself!

Only 473 (:eek:) days to go until Freedom of the Seas!

It is alright, I have already got my cruise for 2010 lined up and I was just wanting to get a jump on 2011! I am planner, I can not control myself!

Only 473 (:eek:) days to go until Freedom of the Seas!

Wow you are getting organised :D I want to book a cruise for this year too but with money being tight got to wait til next year :(

Never mind hopefully I will have my cruise booked soon and can have my own cruise countdown clock!!!

Wow you are getting organised :D I want to book a cruise for this year too but with money being tight got to wait til next year :(

Never mind hopefully I will have my cruise booked soon and can have my own cruise countdown clock!!!

We had to skip our 2009 cruise to save up a few more bucks for our Freedom cruise. I completely know what you are going through, I hope you get your countdown clock soon!

We had to skip our 2009 cruise to save up a few more bucks for our Freedom cruise. I completely know what you are going through, I hope you get your countdown clock soon!

We were on Freedom last April for our honeymoon on a back to back we had JS 9268 ... we had the BEST time ever I was so upset when we had to get off :( Am hoping that Oasis will live up to expectations

The new brochures are out on 01 June for 2010/11 so maybe they will have more ship itineraries. I'm waiting to book Oasis for mid Dec 2010

There's no need to wait for new brochures.....if you want Oasis for DEC 2010 it's available now on the website. Has been for a little while.

Good luck getting what you want. We are considering her for Feb 2011!

There's no need to wait for new brochures.....if you want Oasis for DEC 2010 it's available now on the website. Has been for a little while.

Good luck getting what you want. We are considering her for Feb 2011!

Have just had a look and yep there they are :D now got to decide between Eastern or Western :confused:

Have just had a look and yep there they are :D now got to decide between Eastern or Western :confused:

I like Eastern better but Western is just as good. I normally go for the one that is cheaper and the right date if I don't have an absolute preference! Plus the best cabin location I can get!

Have fun on the Oasis and let us know how it is, the size just seems so daunting sometimes!

Archived