Live and Almost Live from Carnival Spirit Northnound Alaska May 27th-June 3rd

nolaAlive

Thank you for posting your wonderful pictures. It brings back memories of our visit in 2001 and hightens the anticipation for our cruise in 50 days! Obviously, there are many things we missed, that I will be on the look out for this time.

Hope we have the beautiful weather it looks like you are having. :)

One Question:

We're planning on doing the Blackstone Glacier tour with transfer to ANC on debarkation day, which can only be booked on board. Can you tell me what they are charging for it and any other info you may know?

Thanks!

NolaAlive - Thank you so much for the beautiful photos! They are truly amazing and making me wish our cruise was closer so I could be experiencing this faster.

One question and I'm sorry if I missed it:

What dining time did you have and how did you find it for the port schedule and shows on board?

Thank you again.

Love this thread! Making me wish I was on your cruise instead of having to wait. I noticed you have your laptop, so do you pay for internet service on the ship? Your pictures are breath taking. :)

Internet access is not free. I buy the $100 packages which comes out to $0.40/minute - actually a little less since you can often get bonus minutes.

Hi Zydecocruiser

Can you send me a copy of the layout of the Lower dining room on the Spirit, we are a group of 24

with a table of 12,6,&6 in the back of the ship. We are sailing on July 15. Southbound.

We were on the Splendor with you last year and we think we were on Freedom the year before. Thank you in advance.

I only see a few tables for 12 and not along the back? They could maybe cram you in somewhere. Tell Prasad I said hello.

Hi NolaAlive,

First off, thank you for the wonderful pictorial review. It is simply astounding and I can't wait to see Alaska myself on the Spirit in July. A couple of questions for you.

Where is this grouping of totem poles to be found?

Would you know if the slide is open at all during the cruise? (My daughter is hoping so!)

What dining time do you have and how do you find that?

Thank you and I can't wait to see more of your photos.

The group of totem poles is near the top of the funicular.

Slide was not open, but maybe when it is warmer and not so windy?

8:115pm was our dining time.

Archived