Carnival--Possible Price Changes ????

Recheck your cruise price!!!!!!! It appears that the basic prices of some cruises have gone down TODAY(5/27/09) thru Carnival(I don't know about thru TA's. I have been watching for price drops every few days. Today when I started checking, I hit the "special rate" box, where it asks for your state of residence, and if you are over 55, or a past guest. Then when it brought up the basic rates and categories (Fun Select, Fun Saver, and Cash Back), it added Past Guest, and Senior Rate(55+) category. In my case the new Senior rate is even cheaper than my current Military rate.

I am currently booked on the Splendor for the Sept 20/09 cruise to the Mexican Riviera.

My BL has a cruise booked on the Conquest out of Galveston on Sept 13, and it shows a lower new Senior rate on that cruise also.

Check your booked price and "Happy Cruising".

Bill & Brenda

Good reminder....Thanks.

Rates can fluccuate several times DAILY i.e fare reductions via new promos.... so no real "new" news here ! :p

A savy traveller will check rates daily to catch those "pop up promos" that come and go in a blink of an eye ! ;)

Luckily though... YOU got your rates lowered ! :D

Archived