Swim with the dolphins in Grand Cayman or Cozumel?

klbobgyn

Sailing on the Inspiration in July and looking for a reputable dolphin swimming experience for myself and ttwo young teens. Has anyone had a goodexperience in Grand Cayman or Cozumel? Thanks! Karen

I have not done a dolphin swim BUT if you choose to do this in Cozumel, I think you would enjoy Stingray City and snorkeling in GC. I have gone 3 times with http://www.sotoscruises.com/ and loved it every time...even though I am too chicken to touch the stingrays. :o I've been with my 72 yo mother through 25 yo step-son and everyone loves it and considers it one of their best experiences.

I've done dolphin swims twice and the royal swim just last March, all at Chankanaab in Cozumel. I loved each experience there, and it is a beautiful park. The dolphin facility in Grand Cayman is brand new, so I'm sure it would be a good one, too. But as others said, if you have never played with the stingrays in Grand Cayman, that's what you need to do there! :D

Archived