Guaranteed Room?

reldudegop

I'm about to book a spring break trip I'm going on with my friend. We're two guys, age 22 each. We need seperate beds. When I book it says I can get a guarantee room. I don't need a window or anything crazy for the prices they charge. On Carnival, specifically the Glory, is there any chance at all of just getting one bed in the room? Also what are the chances of getting an upgrade on a room guarantee fare?

Thanks ya'll

love the sit!

There will be two beds... No worries, even the smallest rooms on Carnival have 2 beds...

As far as an upgrade it is possible, especially with a guaranteed room. basically what you are saying is that you don't care where your room is and they can assign it later for you. It locks in your rate and leaves the flexiblity for a possible upgrade :)

Be aware that many of the category 1A cabins do not have two lower beds...they have one lower and one upper bunk. However if you book a category IS (inside guarantee) you will not have to worry about this. It is the same as a 4A guarantee and will assure you of getting two lower beds. Usually the price of an IS is considerably lower than booking a 4A guarantee.

All of the rooms have two beds that are pushed together when a single bed is required.

You are mistaken. Not all cabins have what you described. Most 1A cabins are one upper and one lower. (Which would probably be just fine for what this young man is looking for - two beds.)

Archived