Enchantment of the seas cabin no. 7166

Has anybody been in cabin no. 7166 at the rear of the ship. If so, is there any noise from below or above and is this cabin situated in a good spot. I heard that the rear cabins are pretty nice. This cabin is on the corner of the ship. Hope someone can answer.

Thanks

Larry

Larry,

We were in 7666, which was the other aft corner balcony... You will love it!! The walk from the elevator was a bit far... but worth every step when you see your huge balcony!

We did not have very much noise at all... am I am a very light sleeper.

Just a warning... be careful of very small black soot pellets that came down on the balcony when the wind was blowing from a certain direction... in other words.. don't wear white pants and plan on sitting on those deck lounge chairs..:eek:

(just put a towel down first)

I was just in 7672..it is in the center...Only one evening could we hear anything from the lounge below. The balcony was great...so roomy..well worth the extra walk to the elevators...our stateroom att. was great too.:p

Has anybody been in cabin no. 7166 at the rear of the ship. If so, is there any noise from below or above and is this cabin situated in a good spot. I heard that the rear cabins are pretty nice. This cabin is on the corner of the ship. Hope someone can answer.

Thanks

Larry

I had 7166. Here are pix of the cabin: http://cafekarina.org/enchantment/cabin/index.htm

Those pix, more and a review can be found by clicking the link in my sig. FYI, I think the soot issue is a varying thing. We had no soot issues on our cruise and didn't hear about any from any of the other afters we spoke to, but have heard of other people having the occasional issue.

We were in 8666 corner aft on Enchantment....AWESOME! HUGE balcony! No noise' date=' just a little "shuddering" went pulling into port.[/b']

This was also our experience in 7666 - opposite corner from 7166. No soot either.

Archived