Best entertainment on Spirit (Mexican Riviera)

MaiTaiMary

• 4 months later...

I loved Spirit in Alaska .Say hello to the Maitre D Prasad from Michele from Montreal .All the shows were excellent but do stay up for the late night comedians.It is SOO good to laugh before going to bed .The lounge is SMOKE FREE ...YEAH!!! so we can laugh not cough !!!

The dance show were very good in Alaska

Beautiful ship lovely crew

I really enjoyed Spirit .I hope you do too

Michele

• 2 months later...

I've seen the prop comedian a few times. He's kinda silly, but it's my type of humor I guess. The hypnotist (sp) is fun. Be prepared for a real X-rated show at his late night show.

Comedians are my favorite to watch. I like to laugh.

We don't go to the singer/dancer shows since we decided it's not our thing. Did go to the comedians, they were so-so. I'm pretty warped so I'm not expecting the comedy routine on a cruise ship to really make me laugh.

I posted the Capers for our cruise in Nov if you want to take a look in case someone gives you better must do's and you want to figure out where/when it will be:

2908304700102836559wMHMBv_th.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I posted the Capers for our cruise in Nov if you want to take a look in case someone gives you better must do's and you want to figure out where/when it will be:

2908304700102836559wMHMBv_th.jpg

Thanks! :D

Any other thoughts on the entertainment on the Spirit?? :)

Last January, the entertainment was your standard Carnival fare. However, on Acapulco night, they brought in a troup of Mexican folkloric dancers. This show was absolutely one of the best we've ever seen on a ship. We've been to Mexico many times on cruises and land based vacations and have never been more entertained by a performance. A great way to top off a wonderful day.

Jenbill,

Can you tell me what time that show was? (the Acapulco dancers)

Thanks!

According to the capers posted above it is a one time show at 10:00 PM in the Pharaoh's Palace. I have heard good things about this show and look forward to attending it.

Where is the “piano bar” I keep reading about? (other threads)

I did a search. Is it the Shangai piano bar? I'm trying to find other things to do in the evening if the main show doesn't appeal to us.

What is the Shangai bar like? We're not into dancing. Just havin' a drink and relaxing sounds nice after dinner. :)

My favorite entertainer aboard the Spirit was Pat Moore in the Atrium bar. He generally does country western and is enjoyable to dance to or just to listen to. We plan on spending every evening with him, after the shows when we return to the Spirit in June. But wait...we don't have to wait until June. I believe he will be entertaining on the Elation when it repositions through the canal in April.

• 2 weeks later...
Where is the “piano bar” I keep reading about? (other threads)

I did a search. Is it the Shangai piano bar? I'm trying to find other things to do in the evening if the main show doesn't appeal to us.

What is the Shangai bar like? We're not into dancing. Just havin' a drink and relaxing sounds nice after dinner. :)

Can sombody tell me about "the piano bar"? Is the the Shangai piano bar or is there another?

Archived