Dexters

popoki321

Has anyone ever done the stingray city tour with Dexters FantaSea Tours? I haven't seen it mentioned here and was trying to choose one from several different companies,Sotos and Cap. Marvins being the others. Any info on Dexters would really be great. Thanks

We did Dexter's and had a great day. There were 13 of us and we had the boat to ourselves. I have not done the trip with anyone else so I can't compare. His boat is small but we liked that. I would call it a no frills trip. He did provide a fresh fruit snack after we snorkeled but that was it for refreshments and I am not sure if there was a bathroom on board. I have pictures at http://community.webshots.com/user/jean_lynd in the Voyager albums that will show you what the boat was like. I hope this helps!

Thanks so much for the info...The pictures looked great. Just one question about the boat....it looked like there was a canopy or a shade of some sort, was there a spot for sitting in the sun on the boat? Thanks again.

I'm sorry that some of my pictures are not very well marked. There are some nice sunny spots on Dexter's boat. There is an area in the front where you can sit or lay on webbing right over the water. There are some pictures of this area in the Voyager 2 album. They are - nksrc, rlmmsrc and sungod.

Dexter provided vans to pick us up and return us to the pier. In fact, after our trip some of us wanted to go back to the ship and some of us wanted to go to the Treehut restaurant. He was willing to drop those of us off that weren't ready to go back to the ship and take the others back. That was nice.

I hope this helps!

Archived