The White Room

Tripgy

I'm sailing on P & O Ventura on 17/07 and am keen on visiting Marco PW's 'White Room' restaurant. Has anyone been to it? What is the food like? Does anyone know what is on the menu? Is it worth booking up? Also, what is the cover charge??

We went to the White Room during our October cruise on Ventura and really enjoyed it. There were 3 different menus that were rotated over the duration of the cruise and booked our meal based on the menu that most appealed.

We bought a voucher from P&O before the cruise that included a bottle of wine as well as the cover charge for £40 to £50 (I've forgotten the actual cost).

There were 'early evening specials' on board also when the cover charge was half price.

Hope this helps

Debbie:)

I'm sailing on P & O Ventura on 17/07 and am keen on visiting Marco PW's 'White Room' restaurant. Has anyone been to it? What is the food like? Does anyone know what is on the menu? Is it worth booking up? Also, what is the cover charge??

Hi - yes definately worth a visit. The food was superb. We went between 6 .15 and 6.45pm which meant we had a reduced cover charge of £15 per person. After that it was £20. We booked whilst onboard and didn't have any problems getting a table. Personally I think it is well worth the cover charge .

Sue

Archived