When is Spring Break 2010 - is everywhere very busy?

margbem

I don't know where else to ask this question! We are thinking of booking the Legend on 1st March for a week in the Caribbean. Never been before and we are English so have only heard about 'Spring Break' and how places can be very busy with lots of students. Can anyone give advice on whether we would be OK? I know the ship will be fine but what about our ports of call? Thanks!:confused:

I understand your concern, apart from the start point of your cruise which is Ft. Lauderdale, you will probably have no issues whatsoever. The main area of Caribbean that spring breakers would be hitting is Cancun, Mexico. No cruise ships visit there. I looked at your itinerary and the only port that may have a sprinkling of 'breakers' is St.Thomas but very few as the Virgin Islands, unlike Mexico, do not tolerate such craziness. Go ahead and book with confidence and enjoy - you are safe :)

Archived