Pictures on the Spirit???

MBurke17

The pictures are very good on the Spirit. They also will take portraits if you want. And they take pictures on the dock with the ship or Bermuda in the background, in the restaurants, on deck, pretty much everywhere.

We didn't get the package because we had three cabins in our group and would have had to buy three packages. The package only applies if all the people in the photo are in your cabin, if someone else is in the photo it is not included in the package.

Despite what they say when you board, you do not have to buy the package the first day. You could buy it right up until you get off the ship. So the best thing to do is wait and see how the pictures are, decide how many you want and if its over 7 pictures, buy the package.

The pictures are very good on the Spirit. They also will take portraits if you want. And they take pictures on the dock with the ship or Bermuda in the background, in the restaurants, on deck, pretty much everywhere.

We didn't get the package because we had three cabins in our group and would have had to buy three packages. The package only applies if all the people in the photo are in your cabin, if someone else is in the photo it is not included in the package.

Despite what they say when you board, you do not have to buy the package the first day. You could buy it right up until you get off the ship. So the best thing to do is wait and see how the pictures are, decide how many you want and if its over 7 pictures, buy the package.

Do they give you the actual prints or put them on a CD?

We didn't do the package. I recall it was $119 but others have noted it doesn't include photos with people from other cabins. Here's what we did, which I thought I'd share because it worked out well: We waited until the last night (no particular reason for the wait) and had a photo session. Two photographers took turns with us in poses around the lobby (and outside at our insistence). My dw saw the photos the next morning before disembarkation and purchased several--we were both quite pleased with the photos. They came in hard copies with a photo re-order form. I wasn't aware of any CD or other digitial storage option, but I thought they did a great job and the experience was fun.

dh of Gettingtoyes

Photo package was $119 and we decided not to purchase it because we already have so many cruise pictures that it didn't seem worth it. However, we did purchase a few individual pictures and by the time we ended up paying for them we were only a few dollars shy of the amount needed to purchase the package. Use your own judgment and decide how likely it is that you will want to purchase enough photos to make the package worth your while.:)

You can also get the photos on a CD for $10 each, not sure if you have to purchase the $17 photo also or just get the CD. That would have been a good question to ask.

They did make a point of saying they are copyrighted so you aren't suppose to reprint them.

Archived