Paradise upper deck inside "sideways" cabins

Joeybun

There are 18 cabins on Carnival Paradise on Upper deck across from the suites that are inside cabins but are turned "sideways". I know I have peeked into them on other Fantasy Class ships, but I cannot remember what the configuration is. I have booked U105 on an upcoming trip and am wondering if maybe there is a pole in the room or something? Are they the same as the usual except for door placement? Are they the same size?

Can anyone give me specific details on these cabins?

Thanks!

I stayed in one of these on the Fantasy with my husband, and one other time with my two kids, and we LOVE those rooms! Feels very spacious without that narrow corridor to enter the cabin. I don't have any photos handy, but I will say that they are great, and a nice change from the standard Fantasy class rooms.

I stayed in one of these on the Fantasy with my husband, and one other time with my two kids, and we LOVE those rooms! Feels very spacious without that narrow corridor to enter the cabin. I don't have any photos handy, but I will say that they are great, and a nice change from the standard Fantasy class rooms.

Oh Yay! That is what I was hoping to hear! Would love to see your photos too. Thanks!

Archived