Just Back from Destiny

J&MCruise

Can't wait to see your review. Which itinerary did you do? We're doing the 4 day Western and 5 day Eastern in October and I can't wait. Gonna be a long 136 days! :D:cool::D

I've read that the safes in the room are now keypad and not swipe ones? Is that true? If so I'll be SOOOO happy. We had a keypad one on Splendor a couple months ago and it's so much easier.

How was the pool area? Full of chair hogs, or can we expect to find a chair? Is the aft lido pool less crowded? I wish when they'd drydocked last year they'd added a Serenity area, but I thought I'd read the aft pool is supposed to be adult only?

Can't wait to see your review. Which itinerary did you do? We're doing the 4 day Western and 5 day Eastern in October and I can't wait. Gonna be a long 136 days! :D:cool::D

I've read that the safes in the room are now keypad and not swipe ones? Is that true? If so I'll be SOOOO happy. We had a keypad one on Splendor a couple months ago and it's so much easier.

How was the pool area? Full of chair hogs, or can we expect to find a chair? Is the aft lido pool less crowded? I wish when they'd drydocked last year they'd added a Serenity area, but I thought I'd read the aft pool is supposed to be adult only?

Im still working on review but here are answers to your questions:

We went to Key West and Nassau

We had a suite which had keypad safe and flat screen ...nice

Pool area crowded when it wasn't raining

Yes to "chair hogs"-lol

Aft pool not crowded at all we had a hot tub to our selves for a bit

Deck just above aft pool is very peaceful

I hoped to have my review done already but I was back to reality today!!!!

Aft pool is adults only and is completely non smoking

Im still working on review but here are answers to your questions:

We went to Key West and Nassau

We had a suite which had keypad safe and flat screen ...nice

Pool area crowded when it wasn't raining

Yes to "chair hogs"-lol

Aft pool not crowded at all we had a hot tub to our selves for a bit

Deck just above aft pool is very peaceful

I hoped to have my review done already but I was back to reality today!!!!

Thanks for the info. No hurry on the review. I understand how hard it is to get back to reality! We got back from our last cruise on April 5 and I didn't type up my letter to Carnival until 5/21. Never did get a review out here. :(

One more question. Where did you dock in Key West? At the Navy base or Mallory Square?

I'll be interested if you had a nasty life vest or saw any naked dancers or water spouts!

Life vest worried me a bit, not nasty but ya know, kinda that cant wait to take this thing off. No to naked dancers. Yes to water spots in Nassau, I have pics, which I will post some day, LOL.:D

Archived