Eastern Carribean Excursion w/ 6 & 8 year olds

YoungGangMom

We are traveling on RCI in October on the FOS Easter Carribean and are trying to see which excursions would be best for our family. My husband really wants to do a sail and snorkel, but I worry that it may be too difficult for our 6 & 8 year olds.

We will do a beach day at Coco Cay, but I don't want every port to be spent at the beach. I like getting out and doing things! What is best for children these ages? Any tips or advice would be great.

:D

We did a snorkel trip with our 12 and 8 yo girls and they did great. The trip we were on snorkeled in 2 different spots, both of the girls snorkeled at the first stop and then the 8yo stayed on the boat with me for the 2nd stop. She decided later she wanted to go, but since everyone was a little ways away and I had to stay on the boat with our 3yo I didn't let her go back in. They had a great time and it was one of my 8yo favorite things to do.

Archived