Pride Cabin 5177 Obstructed View Info

robd225a

I will be sailing on the Carnival Pride Novemebr 1, 2009 and Booked Cabin 5177 an Obstructed view with a balcony. Does any one have photos or information on these rooms. I was wondering how obstructed the view was. This will be my 7th cruise and I couldn't pass up the great price Carnival was offering.

Thanks

Thanks for the quick reply, I couldn't pass up the $599.00 rate and the fact that we can drive to Baltimore from the Jersey Shore in 3 hours.

RobD - welcome! There is a small (But growing) roll call for this cruise over at the Carnival Pride Roll Call area.

I see that Cruisin has signed in already. Less than 160 days now!

Oliver

We were in 5178 on the pride, 5/17-5/23. Looking straight out was perfect the only obstruction was straight down, which is the life boat. Nothing to see straight down anyway. The balcony, room and service was great.

• 2 years later...

go to cruise line rooms dot com and click on Pride. There are several rooms the same category as yours with pics attached. Obstruction is only when you look straight down, although the white crane thingys might offer a very mild obstruction. It's well worth it!!!

Archived