10/24 San Diego to Mexico - Radiance of the Seas

SDGuy

Hi, my partner and I will be on this sailing out of San Diego for a 5 night Mexico cruise on the Radiance of the Seas. This is the only date that this itinerary leaves on a Saturday from San Diego on this limited itinerary.

The prices are incredibly affordable. So, if there are any others out there that are either already booked or even thinking about it, I'd love to hear from you.

Hey SD Guy-my partner and I are now booked on this sailing. We were booked on the 11/7 sailing but found out that is the same weekend as Palm Springs Pride and you can't be gone for your home town pride festivities, can you? Anyway the price was lower and we got a great cabin aft and in the corner! This is our third cruise but our first mixed one. Athough our first cruise was with Atlantis, it was on the Radiance OTS. Anyway looking forward to meeting you.

Hey SD Guy-my partner and I are now booked on this sailing. We were booked on the 11/7 sailing but found out that is the same weekend as Palm Springs Pride and you can't be gone for your home town pride festivities, can you? Anyway the price was lower and we got a great cabin aft and in the corner! This is our third cruise but our first mixed one. Athough our first cruise was with Atlantis, it was on the Radiance OTS. Anyway looking forward to meeting you.

Hey Guys!!

We have a large group (10 people), 90% gay going on the Radiance 1/2/10 9-Day RT San Diego. Leaves on a Saturday too, which is nice! It's a smokin good deal too....if you guys want to consider switching to that sailing...its a longer cruises, and you'd have some other family on board!!

Curt

HI Desert Guys, nice to see a post on here!

We're looking forward to this getaway and it will be great to meet you.

My partner and I moved to SD from Seattle last fall. I've always wanted to go to PS Pride so you'll be able to give me all the inside tips :)

One of the reasons my partner and I chose this particular cruise is because it is only 5 nights and means we only have to take 3 days off of work. We had a longer cruise earlier in the year on the new Celebrity Solstice so our remaining vacations days are limited and precious :)

Let's keep in touch, I look forward to hearing from you again.

john

• 2 weeks later...

Hi again Desert Guys. I know this is "off topic" but my partner and I just spent our first weekend in PS. Stayed at Casa Ocotillo and LOVED it!

I hope I can convince him to to Pride this year there - if not I'll go alone :)

We are just dying to get on a ship again, but alas, we must be patient :)

Cheers!

John

Yeah, patience is a virtue but it's difficult when a cruise is involved. Did you guys do a set time for dinner or MTD. We did MTD, although we may not even see the MR. We're satisfied with the WJ or the specialty restuarants.

Archived