Private Island Tour

Fila

I was thinking about taking this tour as well. The only thing is there is only two of us so we may have to look for another option.

We are also not interested in the Sand & Sea bit of it...we have anought of that at home:rolleyes:.

Having said that I would still be very interested to get some feedback on this tour as well as from what I have read we maybe able to personalize it.

Well...we have used them, do a search for "Island Marketing" for more reviews. The company itself was great, reliable, on time, reasonably priced. We did this tour in Cozumel and it was fine.

We did the Jeep tour through them on Grand Cayman, and it kinda stunk. We had 6 of us in 2 Jeeps, one guide. I did, however, bring my walkie talkies so we could ask questions (as the guide was in the other Jeep). The guide did not only not offer any information on the island, but couldn't answer the majority of our basic questions. AND we spent only an hour or so at Rum Point and wished we had just gone directly there. The island itself, to me, isn't much to see. Basic residential areas, some volcanic rock/coral bluffs to go look at (which was really pointless, considering most of us were in flip flops and the guide kept reminding us to be careful or we'd slice our feet open...NICE). JMHO. ;)

In my opinion, Grand Cayman is more a place for beaches and water stuff...there isn't a whole lot of interesting things to see on the island itself and the shopping is pricey.

Archived