Soda Package

Water bottle package is a waste of money. The water purification systems on ships are state of the art and the normal water on the ship tastes great.

I would like to second what "UNKLEZ" said about the water purification system. I have been on several cruise / different cruise lines..... and the water taste great.......Now juice and soda's are a different story. You just have to determine what is important to you and the ones that are traveling with you.

With us......if Dr. Pepper is on the ship....then I'm sure we will be buying the soda card ...... lol

OceanDreams

If you have the soda package, do you have to have the soda mug with you in or do you just show your card and they give you a cup.

Just the card. They will give you a plastic cup or glass. Mug is souvenir.

I would like to second what "UNKLEZ" said about the water purification system. I have been on several cruise / different cruise lines..... and the water taste great.......Now juice and soda's are a different story. You just have to determine what is important to you and the ones that are traveling with you.

With us......if Dr. Pepper is on the ship....then I'm sure we will be buying the soda card ...... lol

OceanDreams

Yep, juices and soda are watered down but not with good water. j/k :)

Archived