11666 Spirit

redhead621

It depends on how sound of a sleeper you are. Do a search on this forum of "11666" and you will see if there have been past posts regarding this specific room number. This is what we always do before we book/select a room - and we're glad we do.

We were on the other side of the ship but directly under Raffles on deck 11. (11136) You will hear no noise from the buffet. The floors are carpeted in the dining area so you will not hear chairs or tables scraping. I can't speak to the noise from the children's area. I wouldn't be worried at all. Have a great cruise! We did!!

Has anyone has any experience with this cabin. It is right under the buffet restaurant and next to the Bucaneer's Amphitheater and Tabel Tennis areas. Am I going to be disappointed?

Are you sure you want to book a cabin with a number that ends in 666?

Some Body.....thanks for your humor, I guess now not only will I have to worry about noise but also the smell from the elephants. Guess I should bring some nice scented candles to burn in my cabin too!

Archived