question about granduer of the sea

jcoco

I just toured the granduer of the sea in new orleans, its a beautiful ship. I did notice several things that I have questions about.

I noticed the crowd was alot older, is this just because it is december? or is it like that all the time?

I didn't see any outdoor grill by the pool? do they serve hamburgers, hot dogs and fries at all by the pool?

I also did not see a self serving ice cream machine by the pool, does this ship have anything like that?

Thanks

Jcoco - I was on the week after Thanksgiving and there was a pretty good mix of ages. They have hamburgers, pizza and fries in the Solarium pool and on the last sea day they grilled ribs and stuff. There is no self serve ice cream but there is an ice cream/frozen yogurt in the windjammer when it's open.

Dawn

ok, I didn't see any of that opened when they were in port in new orleans..we toured the ship from 11:00 til 1:30 and nothing was open by the solarium. One more question, was it hard to find a place to sit in the windjammer for breakfast and lunch or did it seem to be easy to find a place to sit. To me it looked like there was not enough sitting.

When we cruised on the Grandeur a few months ago it was a full ship, and one of the things that really impressed me was the availability of seating - Windjammer, theater, pool chairs, lounges - everywhere! So no concerns on that accaount- in general, a beautiful ship.

Archived