Late Night Kid's Club on Princess

ctbusdrivermom

We are sailing on the Caribbean Princess in August. We are bringing a 3 year old with us. We know that there is a extra charge for after 10 in the evenings. My question is what do the children do that late. Is there a place for them to sleep or do they stay up until the parents come to get them. Sorry this is our first time cruising with a little one. Thank you for any advice you can give me.

They will show a kids movie on the big screen (which usually will be listed in the daily program) and have pillows, blankets for those who want to lay in front of the movie and fall asleep. I send my girls in their pajamas.

Best,

Mia

We always send our kids in pjs and with a favorite stuffed animal. They beg to go to the late night sitting now ;-) At 3, your child may be a little worried, but after a couple of days with the childcare staff, she should be comfortable enough to stay up "late".

I am sure she will be fine. There are 9 of us sailing and she is the only child under the age of 16. She will be almost 4 at time of sailing and getting very excited by all the pictures we show her. She wants to go today (Can't say she is the only one) Thanks for all your help

Archived