45 day letter

Toni12345

What is a welcome back credit? That's new to me??? Been on Carnival 5 times and never gotten anything like that. Do you have to have 10 cruises or more?

Carnival sends an email, entitled "Welcome home," that offers you $50 off your next cruise if you book within 60 days of your last cruise. I got the email after my Glory cruise in May, and have only 4 past Carnival cruises.

Everyone is entitled to the welcome back credit as long as they book a new cruise within 60 days of their old cruise departure date. You just have to mention it when you book. Some get letters, some don't, you dont' need a letter to get the promotion. Just book in that time frame and ask for it.

I emailed and got one. I think people are confusing the $50 welcome back credit with the 45 day letter. They aren't going to give you $50 OBC for the 45 day letter when your other options are in the $15 range.

I am not confused. I sailed the Pride in 03/08 i wrote a letter and Carnival sent me a 45 day letter. My 45 day letter was a OBC 25pp for a max of 50 dollars. I used that OBC last month on my cruise on the Valor.

So they do indeed send a 50 OBC on a 45 day letter. Yet the OBC letter seems to be rare.

PS i didnt book my Valor cruise until March of this year a full year after my sailing on the Pride.

It is to me. I guess I just don't complain as much as some people. Love your avitar by the way.;)

LOL..Complain??? LMAO...OMG, you seriously don't know me very well, I never complain about my cruises. I get 45 day letters for reviews that are mostly glowing. I send the reviews so the people who made my cruise nice get credit...I don't send letters for the 'perks'...isn't it ironic that it means nothing to me but I get it anayway and the people who write just to get the perks seldom get them???

makes you go hmmmmmmm.

The one time I did have a minor complaint after a 5 day cruise, CCL sent me a letter giving me a percentage off my next 4 or 5 day cruise. I didn't complain to get money off a cruise....I may not even use it. I don't have plans to sail any 4 or 5 day cruises in the future.

Oh, glad you like my avatar :)

Archived