Teen RCCL Compasses

ItsANewDay

I am sure this has been posted a million times but the seach feature is failing me!

We are taking my BIL with us on the Freedom of the Seas in September 2010, he will be 14 when we cruise and I wanted to see what activities were planned for the 12-14 year old set.

If anyone can help, I would really appreciate it! :)

That is exactly where I got it from! ;)

I looked there first, but wasn't patient enough to go through all of the pages. Thank you for making that so convenient for everyone!

Faster way to display them (display all)

http://s204.photobucket.com/albums/bb196/cruisinmama06/Royal%20Caribean%20AO%20Compass/?start=all

Then you can see on the page what age they are for and won't have to scan through them all. :D

And you just make it easier! :D

Do you want to come on my cruise and help me find my way around, you are amazingly helpful!

Thank you!

You are going on Freedom of the Seas? I would LOVE to! :D It's one of my favorites. You are going to have an awesome cruise!

Royal Caribbean has not done wrong by us in the past, so I would not expect anything less!

I see that your Carnival cruise next week is a surprise, we are keeping the FOS a surprise for my BIL and I am not sure how I am going to contain the excitement over the next 465 days! :eek:

Have fun next week!

• 4 months later...
Faster way to display them (display all)

http://s204.photobucket.com/albums/bb196/cruisinmama06/Royal%20Caribean%20AO%20Compass/?start=all

Then you can see on the page what age they are for and won't have to scan through them all. :D

Thank you for all the info, my DS's were wondering what was on the FOS for them to do

Thank you for all the info, my DS's were wondering what was on the FOS for them to do

You're welcome. :D And there is ALOT! Not only the teen camps but the ice skating, the flow riding, the parades through the promenade at night, rock wall climbing, the sports pool (the main pool) with all kinds of sport activities planned every day. Johnny Rockets. Ben & Jerry's.

On the rock wall, they have competitions broken into age groups (like the fastest to the top for teens).

Frankly we couldn't fit it all in. One day we ran from ice skating to rock wall climbing to swimming.

Have fun!

Archived