Car Rental From Terminal 91?

linjangg

Has anyone rented a car from Pier 91 in Seattle? I was wondering if it is possible to rent a car from the port and drive to the airport? We have several hours between disembarking the ship and our flight home and thought we might rent a car and go to the Museum of Flight on the way to the airport. Has anyone done this?

I posted this on the Princess forum, but thanks to the amazing feature "copy and paste", here you go......

Well, Budget is the "official" Pier 91 rental car agency, but previous posters have stated that only one person is allowed to use the shuttle to the downtown office, get the car, then go back to the pier to pick up the rest whoever else in the party was left behind. There are a numerous car rental offices downtown (Hertz, National, Avis, etc.). I am planning on taking a cab to the downtown office for about $14. Also, posters have stated the line at Budget was overwhelming. Don't know about you, but I plan on coming back from my cruise relaxed (yes, tired, but relaxed!) and don't want the extra hassle for the price of a cab.

Archived