BA Aft on the Gem?

Mooder

Are the balconies larger on deck 10 on the Gem? I have been searching for information and I found a post indicating they are not as large as on the Dawn, but are they any different than other balconies or are they the standard size?

Are the balconies larger on deck 10 on the Gem? I have been searching for information and I found a post indicating they are not as large as on the Dawn, but are they any different than other balconies or are they the standard size?

Gem deck 10 balconies are indeed larger than other balconies. Those BA's on deck 10 is prime real estate. If it's available, grab it. You won't regret it. After many cruises we just tried an aft location and fell in love with it. The deck 10 deeper balcony makes it that much more special.

Gem deck 10 balconies are indeed larger than other balconies. Those BA's on deck 10 is prime real estate. If it's available, grab it. You won't regret it. After many cruises we just tried an aft location and fell in love with it. The deck 10 deeper balcony makes it that much more special.

Oh, thank you. I am trying my first on the Dawn in a couple of weeks. And I am so excited and anticipating being so happy that I have already grabbed one on the Gem for next year. But it suddenly "dawned" on me that I had never read about the aft balconies on the Gem (my favorite ship). I'm sure I'd still be happy with the location, but worried I might have set myself up to be disappointed in the size. Thank you for your quick response!

Oh, thank you. I am trying my first on the Dawn in a couple of weeks. And I am so excited and anticipating being so happy that I have already grabbed one on the Gem for next year. But it suddenly "dawned" on me that I had never read about the aft balconies on the Gem (my favorite ship). I'm sure I'd still be happy with the location, but worried I might have set myself up to be disappointed in the size. Thank you for your quick response!

We had a deck 10 aft Gem BA balcony booked but the opportunity came up to try a AE aft on deck 8. It was a tough decision to give up that larger balcony but we did to get a chance to try a suite. Our balcony on 8 was longer, but not very deep.

Grab it if you can. Did you get this location?

OOOOO AFT DAWN BALCONY! I want one.....

Wait...I already have one!:D

I had an aft mini on the Gem and I recall hollaring down to someone on my Roll Call on deck 10 and the balcony looked plenty big. I think you will be pleased with it.:)

OOOOO AFT DAWN BALCONY! I want one.....

Wait...I already have one!:D

If it is still livable after my cruise. LOL

I had an aft mini on the Gem and I recall hollaring down to someone on my Roll Call on deck 10 and the balcony looked plenty big. I think you will be pleased with it.:)

You? hollerin'? Okay, yes, I can picture it. I plan on hollerin' down to Robyn in a couple of weeks. :) She's aft too, on deck 9. I hope we don't get banned from the aft cabins! :o

Yes, we'll be in 10168 for our Greek Isles cruise. Thanks again!

You will love it. Be prepared for the balcony doors though, they do love to spontaneously pop open! Search your cabin for the little wooden wedge and jam it in the track, that holds it in place!:)

You will love it. Be prepared for the balcony doors though, they do love to spontaneously pop open! Search your cabin for the little wooden wedge and jam it in the track, that holds it in place!:)

What a great tip! Thank you. Don't you just love CC for this stuff?!

What a great tip! Thank you. Don't you just love CC for this stuff?!

hey there bermnuder - you have the exact same cabin I have for my Gem OCT 4th Med. sailing - I'll make sure that stick is left there for you - can't wait to enjoy that lucious balcony with just that wake in view - so peaceful ! I was actually thinking maybe to bring a paint stir stik just in case the secret stick wan not in the cabin:D

leah, RN

Whoo hoo! I'm happy for you.

Thank you! :)

hey there bermnuder - you have the exact same cabin I have for my Gem OCT 4th Med. sailing - I'll make sure that stick is left there for you - can't wait to enjoy that lucious balcony with just that wake in view - so peaceful ! I was actually thinking maybe to bring a paint stir stik just in case the secret stick wan not in the cabin:D

leah, RN

Good idea! I am so jealous - have a wonderful cruise and don't forget to come back and review the cabin! ;)

Archived