email alert for cruises?

Svenja66

Thanks for the answers. I tried google with the words " cruise price watch" and also with "email alert cruise" but didnt find it. Maybe my translation is not that good and I didnt found the right words?

Thanks Svenja

I used a site called changedetection.com which monitors changes in a particular webpage.

Do a fake booking for your particular ship and sailing, stopping at a page which shows the various cabin categories and prices available. Use that page as your input to changedetection.

Not sure how easy it is to locate a page like that on HAL or Princess websites, but I did it for Royal Caribbean and it worked great for me.

It sends you an email every time the page changes; for me, it was every day because there was a date field somewhere on the page, but the email gave a link to the changedetection site where it actually showed what changed on the page. Much quicker and easier than going through the whole fake booking process every day.

I got it! But they dont have HAL and Princess. But they have celebrity.

Thanks for help. There might be nothing for the other cruise lines!

Thanks Svenja

Glad you found it. Sorry, you didn't say which line you were interested in. And no there is no other site for those lines...as of yet.

Archived