QM2 Britannia Club AA cabin

westerndh

I remember seeing past posts on Britannia Club, they really helped us make the decision to pay the extra for 12fl floor cabins.

Without question, the best move.

We had awesome attentive service, the ability to order "off menu" and wonderful cabins an easy walk down to the bridge viewing area.

The Club dining area is very intimate, but with plenty of space - compared to how crowded the Grills looked, I honestly think we had the best service as the waiters / passenger ratio was very low.

Also great exercise walking 10 floors before & after every meal :)

We've booked again as the premium for some sailings is only $500 over a regular B4 - well worth it! So thanks to all who've posted about AA cabins in the past.

Cheers

I've read nothing but good things about traveling Britannia Club on the QM2. We wanted to try it so we booked an AA cabin for the July cruise to Halifax and Boston. But the Cunard conspiracy to prevent us from learning if we could live without a walk-in closet stepped in and bumped us to a P1 cabin. Oh well, we'll tough it out and try again next time.

Archived