Adventure Ocean Registration

The Muppets

Can anyone advise if we have to register/fill in forms for the children to join the kids activities? And where and when we have to do it.

Am I right in thinking that there is no activities for them the first night?

We have only cruised with P&O with the children in the past and never had to fill in any forms or pre-register them for kids clubs and I just want to be prepared.

My parents have returned from a cruise on the Adventure of the Seas and did bring back copies of the kids events, as requested, but they have picked up the Spanish versions :rolleyes:

HAHAHAHA the Spanish versions! :D Well, the English versions are at the link in my signature.

On the first night, there is a Welcome Aboard Adventure Ocean show, you can go to that. Or just go to AO the firts night and sign them up. And you're right, no AO the first night. I think they might have the babysitting after 10pm on the first night. But my kids are always too tired to make it that late on the first night.

Archived