ventura swimming pools /are they heated

Tripgy

well im none the wiser, i try the barbacue idea though

The two little girls I was with didn't complain of being cold, but then they are quite stoic. At seven in the morning, on a chilly day, there was steam/mist/vapour rising from the water. Does that help?

Just wondering, are the pools on the ventura heated. Also does anyone know about the endless pool and if theres a charge to use it.I'd appreciate any feedback.

The pools are heated and are freshwater. The Endless pool is free to use and is the only one for over 16s. The "Endless" machine was broken a couple of times during our Ventura cruise last year. However when it worked people said it was good, with compeitions being run to see if you could swim faster than the current and get to other side!

Eddie

Only when they chuck in the barbecue.

Sir Martin

Your unhelpful comments are becoming a little tedious. One or two might be ok but day after day repeating the same old things tend to be uninteresting and dull. When a poster is asking a legitimate question do you think an answer like the above is of any help whatsoever ?:confused:

When a poster is asking a legitimate question do you think an answer like the above is of any help whatsoever ?:confused:

The original poster seemed to think so. Has there been a coup d'etat, during which you seized the self-appointed moderator's crown from Stropgo?:D

Sir Martin

The original poster seemed to think so. Has there been a coup d'etat, during which you seized the self-appointed moderator's crown from Stropgo?:D

Sir Martin

Actually the question is still alive re: heated pools, Sir M. Get your tail over to "Celebration Cakes."

Sir Martin

I think the original poster was just being polite and dit not really find your answer of any use. How could it be of any use. Is throwing a bbq into a swimming pool a sensible way of heeting the water ? As for seizing the self-appointed moderator's crown , I was just pointing out a sensible question deserves a sensible answer. I think it would be strange if anyone did not agree with that statement ! I hope that you do agree.

Are the pools heated?

Archived