Calling all Ladies Need packing help!!!

BethyAnn

Betty Ann

The only thing I want to add is on my first cruise I just had in the winter I wore the cutest sundress on embarktion day....I guess I should have thought about the wind!!!! More than one person saw my butt that day :o, so unless it is fitted close to your body I would rethink that one, especially if you want to be on deck during sail away, which I'm sure you will be. I would have been much more comfy in my capris, which is what I am planning on wearing for my next one in Sept. :)

Just remember the old but true saying:

Take half the clothes and twice the money that you think you'll need.

It will physically lighten you load in your bags and mentally lighten you load to not worry about running out of money. (Doesn't mean you have to spend it all---just means you don't have to worry about it.)

Why does everyone always stress over packing. I always overpack. I'd rather have to much than not enough!! And if you are dribving to the port make it even better.PACK PACK PACK

I am struggling with packing too. I am staying in Florida for 4 days before the cruise, so I'm packing for those days too. I am so paranoid about NOT having something for a certain event or activity

Archived