Fountain Fun card and kids drinks??

galentines

I am considering purchasing the Fountain Fun Card for my daughter, but still wondering if it's worth it. I thought that I read on here somewhere (but I can't find it now) that the card could also be used to purchase drinks like Shirley Temples, Roy Rogers and Iced Tea at the bar and in the dining room. Does anyone know if that's right? If it is, that would make purchasing the card a yes- she loves the "special" drinks!:D

Thanks for your help!!

Yes, at any bar and the dinning room. Any type of soft drink (including shirley temple/roy rogers), ice tea and juices. But, if she likes ice tea...it is free 24 hours a day on the Lido deck and in the dinning room.

we werent going to get a soda card but dd does like shirley temples and if there are other specialty non alcoh. drinks this might be fun for her. I've never heard of a roy rogers so i found these on the web. Which one is made on the ships carnival?? and what other specialty kids drinks do they have besides Shirley tem/roy rogers?

Roy Rogers: Recipe #1

• Fill a highball glass with lots of ice. A "highball glass" is a glass that holds 6 - 8 fluid ounces and that has tall, narrow sides. You don't need an actual highball glass, any glass of about the same size will do.
  • Add 6 - 8 ounces of cola.
  • Add 1/4 ounce of grenadine syrup.
  • Stir well.
  • Garnish with a maraschino cherry and/or a lemon wedge.

Roy Rogers: Recipe #2

• Fill a highball glass with lots of ice. Again, you don't need an actual highball glass.
  • Add 4 ounces of ginger ale.
  • Add 2 ounces of lemon-lime soda.
  • Add 1 teaspoon grenadine syrup.
  • Stir well.
  • Garnish with a maraschino cherry and/or a slice of orange.

I think Carnival makes the first recipe, but our ship sails on the 20th and I'll be sure to find out. My daughter loves to have her own "special" drink and she would love to try something different. The only two I remember from last year were the Shirley Temple and the Roy Rogers. I'll ask what else they have though. She did have a smoothie or two, but they're costly- even more than the fountain card:D

Yes, at any bar and the dinning room. Any type of soft drink (including shirley temple/roy rogers), ice tea and juices. But, if she likes ice tea...it is free 24 hours a day on the Lido deck and in the dinning room.

thanks! She liked the iced tea and fruit punch (I know they don't have that anymore), but she liked the special drinks more!

I think Carnival makes the first recipe, but our ship sails on the 20th and I'll be sure to find out. My daughter loves to have her own "special" drink and she would love to try something different. The only two I remember from last year were the Shirley Temple and the Roy Rogers. I'll ask what else they have though. She did have a smoothie or two, but they're costly- even more than the fountain card:D

so are smoothies covered by the soda card???

Archived