Carnival Valor "Kids Dinner"

We were originally booked on Mariner of the Seas before we came over to Carnival when the swine changed our plans. We know on RCCL that they offer an express 45 minute dinner for the kids and then they can go right back to the kids activities. Does Carnival (Valor in particular) offer a service like this that will allow the kids to eat quicker then go back to camp carnival? After about an hour the kids get antsy and want to leave. Please advise. Thanks.

Bob

Both kids and adults can order from both the adult menu and a seperate kids menu. The kids menu is the same every day. Camp usually closed for about an hour during "main/early seating"...so the counselors can eat/do whatever paperwork necessary

A lot of nights the kids can eat with Camp Carnival. You just drop them off at a certain spot by the buffet. My son didn't do it this year but previously they met upstairs by the Fish & Chips place. Then they all went back to the CC room or to the show...whatever the nightly activity was.

My guys get the kids menu stuff as appetizers so if they only order from the kids menu they will bring it with the adult appetizers. If they want items from the adult menu I think they would have to wait. Cindy

When we were on RCL the kids would order right away (either from the adult or kid menu) and our waiter would bring their meals right out. They would be done while the adults were eating their salads and appetizers and one of us would walk them up to the kids club and get back before the main dinner was served. I am hoping that works on Carnival too!:)

When we were on RCL the kids would order right away (either from the adult or kid menu) and our waiter would bring their meals right out. They would be done while the adults were eating their salads and appetizers and one of us would walk them up to the kids club and get back before the main dinner was served. I am hoping that works on Carnival too!:)

That's what I am hoping too as this is how it was on AOS in 2007.

On our last cruise, the kids were able to eat with their friends and the counselors pretty much any night they wanted.

Of course, we limited that. After all, it is a family vacation, but they enjoyed eating with their friends on formal nights AND not having to dress up.

Archived