Mariner of the Seas June 28th - anyone sailing?

CThuskies

sounds good! we should definitely get together for drinks. looks like we are neighbors (we live in key west most of the year). we're 32 and 35 and this will be my bf's first cruise. Ive been on royal several times and decided to book this one last minute.

mark and brinin

awesome..Floridians!

BTW...if you're interested in joining us for dinner, we're doing Late Seating 8:30pm...would love to get a nice table together. Let me know and I'll email you our confirmation # to link them.

our age

Martin 29

Roger 34

Dilia [mid 30's]

Amy [mid 30's]

Hi everybody we are also on this sailing. This will be our 3rd time on the Mariner. We will fly in Saturday at noon from DFW. Send me an email and I will send you back our contact information. We will be at the meet & mingle too.

andybar10@hotmail.com

My mother (whom we had been caring for) passed away last Saturday night. So this week we have been hosting my siblings families plus our kids. A cruise is just what we need.

flspeedo

It is good see your post. We hope to meet-up with you again soon.

Andy Barten txfab

Kent H. kenth59

Fort Worth, TX

I'm so sorry to hear about your Mom Andy. I know that is a difficult thing to go through when our parents get elderly. I am going through the same thing right now with my Dad. I wish we were joining you on Mariner, just like old times! Next time call me for your cruise, I'll get you some extra on board credits!

Hi everybody we are also on this sailing. This will be our 3rd time on the Mariner. We will fly in Saturday at noon from DFW. Send me an email and I will send you back our contact information. We will be at the meet & mingle too.

andybar10@hotmail.com

My mother (whom we had been caring for) passed away last Saturday night. So this week we have been hosting my siblings families plus our kids. A cruise is just what we need.

flspeedo

It is good see your post. We hope to meet-up with you again soon.

Andy Barten txfab

Kent H. kenth59

Fort Worth, TX

Hi Andy & Barten:

So far we have a group of 14 I believe meeting up on the Mariner.

Gotta love Captain Johnny and his crazy scooter rides insides the ship. We were on the Mariner for the 46-day around the horn trip and it was wonderful. We are very excited about boarding the Mariner once again to see all the employees we got to know there.

Joining so far::rolleyes:

• Michael & Joey--California [group of 8]
  • Martin & Roger [me]---Miami
  • Amy & Dilia -Miami
  • Mark and Brinin--Keywest

I'll email you our information shortly.

Roger

Archived