Caye Caulker Tour

greysrule

Has anyone taken the Caye Caulker tour through Coral Breeze? This is the tour with shopping and a beach for about 4 hours - no snorkeling. If so, was it nice? Thanks for any help you can provide as we will be visiting Belize next month on the Glory.

Thanks!

Has anyone taken the Caye Caulker tour through Coral Breeze? This is the tour with shopping and a beach for about 4 hours - no snorkeling. If so, was it nice? Thanks for any help you can provide as we will be visiting Belize next month on the Glory.

Thanks!

Hi

Just got back on Sunday and we visited Belize. I LOVED Cay Caulker. We did not book through Coral Breeze though. Once off the ship we took the water taxi (12.50pp for round trip) and then had Charlie, with his little boat meet us at the pier and he took us snorkleing to 3 AMAZING sites. It was 25.00pp, included park admission. I have his contact info if interested, and I will post pics when I get home from work. I doubt you will be dissapointed in visiting Caye Caulker!!

Hi

Just got back on Sunday and we visited Belize. I LOVED Cay Caulker. We did not book through Coral Breeze though. Once off the ship we took the water taxi (12.50pp for round trip) and then had Charlie, with his little boat meet us at the pier and he took us snorkleing to 3 AMAZING sites. It was 25.00pp, included park admission. I have his contact info if interested, and I will post pics when I get home from work. I doubt you will be dissapointed in visiting Caye Caulker!!

Wow - can't wait to see the pics! Please send his contact info to me at: kaikon@comcast.com.

Thanks a bunch!

YES - we did the Snorkeling/Cay Caulker tour with lunch in May - All I can say is WOW! .... The guide was amazing and helpful - The snorkeliing was UNBELIEZABLE!! We felt like we were inside an aquarium - absoluteky the best snorkelling I've ever done - and we snorkelled in a lot of ports...

The lunch was GREAT - Make sure you order the chicken burrito - AWESOME!!! - After all of that we didn't have a lot of time to explore the island - but some others did and said the shopping was good... SOmeone there bought an original watercolor and it was really nice....

I would recommend this trip through Coral Breeze highly - so much so that I am going back over New Years and booking the same tour!

Enjoy the pics!

1102699810_ImportedPhotos00128.jpg.bea1420369792e44d823fe437f4c7d96.jpg

2105146789_ImportedPhotos00138.jpg.767868483a2a057dcdf07915575fc2e6.jpg

1570091699_ImportedPhotos00135.jpg.1f5a46859cb4765dcae8e060f146ec47.jpg

240058079_ImportedPhotos00106.jpg.d0f50e45cce6a2bf1fc60bfc2bd7a678.jpg

154888379_ImportedPhotos00136.jpg.927286542a05bb3e9b82686f716d27df.jpg

YES - we did the Snorkeling/Cay Caulker tour with lunch in May - All I can say is WOW! .... The guide was amazing and helpful - The snorkeliing was UNBELIEZABLE!! We felt like we were inside an aquarium - absoluteky the best snorkelling I've ever done - and we snorkelled in a lot of ports...

The lunch was GREAT - Make sure you order the chicken burrito - AWESOME!!! - After all of that we didn't have a lot of time to explore the island - but some others did and said the shopping was good... SOmeone there bought an original watercolor and it was really nice....

I would recommend this trip through Coral Breeze highly - so much so that I am going back over New Years and booking the same tour!

Enjoy the pics!

Thanks for the pics! Wish I was there right now. Not sure if we're doing the snorkeling part. Might be able to talk my daughter into doing it with me. I've only snorkeled 1 other time. I know my hubby and son won't be interested in it. We'll see!

Thanks, again!

After snorkelling, how much time do you have on Caye Caulker? We have booked the snorkel /Caye Caulker excursion through Coral Breeze for November, and wonder if you are able to stay behind on Caye Caulker and just take a water taxi back at our own convenience? Is there time to stay behind?

After snorkelling, how much time do you have on Caye Caulker? We have booked the snorkel /Caye Caulker excursion through Coral Breeze for November, and wonder if you are able to stay behind on Caye Caulker and just take a water taxi back at our own convenience? Is there time to stay behind?

Thjis is what happens: You leave Belize City on a small boat - it takes about 40 minutes to get to Caye Caulker where we stop first so Heni can drop off the lunch orders (you order ahead of time)... We waited ther for about 30 minutes while she did that - (just waiting on the boat) and then you go off to snorkel - 2 different spots - after that, we go back to Caye Caulker for lunch.... After lunch I felt a bit rushed - so we didnt really see anything there but a tiny beach.... no shops, nothing. We get back on the boat - another 40 minutes - The last tender to our ship was at 4:00... we arrived back at Belize City at about 3:30.

So - depending on what time your last tender leaves Belize - ??? - and water taxi? I know they exist - but I don't think I ever saw one. I would be careful about that.....

Now - you can skip the snorkelling (I would NOT recommend that, however) and hang out at Caye Caulker - but that would be a big waste in my opinion - I LOVED the snorkelling there!

• 2 weeks later...

Floridacruzin, would you share your excursion info on this thread? I believe that is acceptable since we have asked for it and then you wouldn't be sending out so many emails.

I have been to Belize a couple of times, but haven't snorkeled there yet, so I am really interested in that excursion.

Thanks and have a great day everyone, Gayla

Hi

Hi,

We're going to Belize in September and your trip to Cay Caulker sounds great. We would appreciate the contact info also. Thanks!

Archived