Can anyone tell me about circle c and club o2 experience?

NJCruiser23

I have a DD that will be 13 and a DS that will be 15 on our next cruise. My DS should be okay. Last time he enjoyed the kids club and did some of the activities. My DD didn't want to do any. She is at the age where she is getting shy with people she doesn't know. In the past, she did do some things in the clubs and loved it. But not in 2008 on the Glory. I would really appreciate hearing about all of your kids experiences in both clubs so I can tell my kids about them and they can get excited about going to the different clubs. And if anyone has a couple of the capers they can scan or email me at davebon23@msn.com. I would really appreciate it. I just want them to get the best out of this cruise. Especially because we will have 4 sea days this time. Not that I mind hanging out with my own kids.LOL! It would be nice to have some extra time with just my DH. Thanks for all of your help. I really appreciate it. :D:D:D

I have a 13 yr old daughter and a 17 yr old son. We have been cruising since they were pretty little and up until they were about 10 they loved going to Camp Carnival and then they did not want to do much with it.... They are too far apart in age ( not that my 17 yr would) but they could not be together... so the last 3 years we have taken one of my daughters friends with us anddddd it's fantastic!!! they both love to cruise and they do everything with camp carnival.. it is so fun for them... and you can get a really good deal on 3, 4 & 5th persons. Trust me it is always WELL worth the cost.. her friends parents pay for the cruise portion, and we pay for the rest.. like tips and activities.... It's easy to do to... never one problem...

I have a 13 yr old daughter and a 17 yr old son. We have been cruising since they were pretty little and up until they were about 10 they loved going to Camp Carnival and then they did not want to do much with it.... They are too far apart in age ( not that my 17 yr would) but they could not be together... so the last 3 years we have taken one of my daughters friends with us anddddd it's fantastic!!! they both love to cruise and they do everything with camp carnival.. it is so fun for them... and you can get a really good deal on 3, 4 & 5th persons. Trust me it is always WELL worth the cost.. her friends parents pay for the cruise portion, and we pay for the rest.. like tips and activities.... It's easy to do to... never one problem...

I thought about that. I am trying to maybe convince some friends to come with their families. If not, maybe I'll see about one of her friends. I am just afraid her parents won't let her come by herself without them. We'll see how it works out. At least I have a little over a year to convince them to come!

We have cruised with other families that have kids our age too and that what gave me the idea to take a friend for my daughter.... We know her friends parents well and they have been friends for over 8 years so they were more than happy to let her go with us... The girls have a ball on the ship, they start talking about it as soon as we book.. But if for some reason you can not take a friend with her, I would take her on the first night to the camp carnival for the first "get to know" thing because that really helps to break the ice and she can see if there are any other kids her age she can hang out with. I hope this helps....

Archived