bigger pics please

ellenmb

Hi...I love everyone's reviews and in fact spend alot of time reading them as I enjoy them so much...but people have started putting really little pics in rather than bigger...I know others will not mind, others will flame me perhaps (because I shouldnt complain...but really I am not; just needed to let you know how I feel) and others may agree with me....I just don't really like having to click in to each pic to see them and then they still aren't very big...I dont mind a long review and will click through pages for a good one so sizes like 2050577340103606668S425x425Q85.jpg

are fine with me...just my honest opinion..thanks for listening:)

(said with the utmost respect and admiration for reviewers:))

Ellen

no, nothing wrong...I only know webshots; it lets you pic different sizes to insert; I am not sure about any other photo web sites. Does yours allow you to pick different sizes? (I always choose the 425 pixel size in webshots)

I have to agree with you in the fact that I like to see the bigger pictures as well. I'd rather see them in the post then have to click on them. And, of course don't mind reading pages of a review if there's lots of pictures. :)

nancydee: All you need to do is upload your pictures to a site like photobucket. Then you just copy the image code, and paste it into your post.

02daad8b.gif

Hi...I love everyone's reviews and in fact spend alot of time reading them as I enjoy them so much...but people have started putting really little pics in rather than bigger...I know others will not mind, others will flame me perhaps (because I shouldnt complain...but really I am not; just needed to let you know how I feel) and others may agree with me....I just don't really like having to click in to each pic to see them and then they still aren't very big...I dont mind a long review and will click through pages for a good one so sizes like 2050577340103606668S425x425Q85.jpg

are fine with me...just my honest opinion..thanks for listening:)

(said with the utmost respect and admiration for reviewers:))

Ellen

It's totally irrelevant how you feel Ellen. What's relevant are the posters capabilities regarding loading pictures, etc.. Not all are as savvy as you would like them to be. Unbelievable.

I feel like such a failure

Awww...

You cut and pasted from your own computer hard drive location...

You need to upload the pic off of your computer onto a separate website, then cut and paste from there...

Webshots, Flicker, Photobucket, etc.

An easy one for one by one pics is http://www.froggypic.com

It's pretty self explanatory right from the page...

Try that one for your picture above...;)

232323232%7Ffp53659%3Evq%3D3363%3E%3B58%3E%3A49%3EWSNRCG%3D32399668%3A5744vq0mrj

I don't know how to make them big either. This is copied and pasted from snapfish. It's Ryan, Chicken and the gang from the Triumph.

We also have them saved on our hard drive through the Walmart Photo Manager, but when we right click on them there, there's not even a copy/paste option.

Awww...

You cut and pasted from your own computer hard drive location...

You need to upload the pic off of your computer onto a separate website, then cut and paste from there...

Webshots, Flicker, Photobucket, etc.

An easy one for one by one pics is www.froggypic.com

It's pretty self explanatory right from the page...

Try that one for your picture above...;)

Who are you talking to?

Who are you talking to?

Well if you look at the posts and read in order, I was quoting

floridacruzin

who said she felt like a failure about this post...

I wanted bigger pics in my review..but no workie...lets see if this one works..if it does I will not be happy

But, the info helps anyone who wants to read it and use as well.:D

Well if you look at the posts and read in order, I was quoting

floridacruzin

who said she felt like a failure about this post...

But, the info helps anyone who wants to read it and use as well.:D

Thanks for the insight....much appreciated Curt Jerome Wild...too funny.

It's totally irrelevant how you feel Ellen. What's relevant are the posters capabilities regarding loading pictures, etc.. Not all are as savvy as you would like them to be. Unbelievable.

wow...did you not read my post in which I said that I say it with respect and enjoy the reviews and I was just giving my opinion? Is this no longer acceptable here? hmmm....I understand it may be the capabilities of some and maybe instead of you insulting me, you can stick to helping others; I am not savvy, didn't say I was, in fact told a poster that I only know webshots...I really was not insulting anyone and if anyone took this personally, I am not sure what to say...when one poster said "what am I doing wrong", I assured them, I did not think they were doing something wrong; My opinion, broons is relevant, just like yours is. I hope you never say that to someone in person; it is very hurtful; unlike my post. Thank you for sharing.

I did not get that impression from Ellen and appreciate her help!

Ellen

We might just be in that photo you posted.

I miss HMC! I have had the same issues with photos so don't even put them up here. I have spent the last 3 1/2 weeks looking at that great beach....in a frame on my desk.

I did not get that impression from Ellen and appreciate her help!

I am so glad...because I didn't mean it any other way..[/COLOR]

Ellen

We might just be in that photo you posted. We are ALL in it, Lisa!! lol..

I miss HMC! I have had the same issues with photos so don't even put them up here. it took me alot of practice (and not getting it right) before I finally can do it; it still isn't super easy and each time I do it, I feel like it is the first time..lol:)I have spent the last 3 1/2 weeks looking at that great beach....in a frame on my desk.I keep looking at that pic too!!! And imagining the heat and the fan mister; then I imagine David pulling me and Kevin around in the water on the floaties..ahhh ... that was paradise!!:):p Do you believe it has been that long???

Archived