Amalfi coast tour

They're posted about frequently here on the boards with mostly very positive reviews. Click the Search This Forum link on the main page in this forum, then type in driveamalfi, and you'll get lots of threads from people asking and responding to the same question.

We used Drive Amalfi in Naples two weeks ago. They were great. When I made arrangements with them, Salvatore (the owner?) was supposed to be our driver-guide. But when we showed up, it was instead an American woman named Katherine who was our guide for the day. (Salvatore had a family emergency.) I admit I was disappointed at first because I was expecting Salvatore, but it turned out to be a wonderful day. Katherine has lived in Italy for 25 years and was able to give us a unique perspective on the culture and differences between life in Italy and life in North America. We drove along the Amalfi Coast, stopping in a few towns along the way. We then had some free time in Amalfi, before going to a great restaurant up in the hills that Katherine knew. After lunch we drove to Pompeii where we had a guide that Drive Amalfi had arranged for us (who was fabulous!). We shared the tour with other couples we met on these boards, and we all agreed it was a great day. I would definitely recommend Drive Amalfi - they were responsive, timely, helpful, etc.

We've used them twice. Salvatore replies to emails very quickly and gives lots of information along the drive. We would not hesitate to book them again in the future. They will help you organize your day for the time you have and with what you want to do.

Archived