Can anyone tell me about circle c and club o2 experience?

NJCruiser23

My DD will be 13 and DS will be 15 next year when we go on Carnival Miracle. Can anyone tell me about their kids expierences with these clubs at this age. In previous cruises when they were younger, the both went to the clubs. Then they kind of went away from it. Last year my DS went and had a great time with the 12-14 yr olds. My DD has become a little shy as she as gotten older and sometimes doesn't want to make friends with strangers. I guess you can say it's hormones at this age. Anyway, I'm hoping my DD and DS will take advantage of the clubs and have a good time with kids their age. Can anyone tell me about the fun your kids had and things that they loved so I can relay to my kids. Not that I mind hanging with my own kids, LOL, I would like to have some time with just my DH also. All of your info is appreciated. I'm hoping she will come around and want to try it. I'm sure my son will give it some effort. Thanks so much everyone.:):)

My kids have always enjoyed the clubs. My oldest son (18 today:eek:) participated in Club O2 on 7 cruises; we saw him for meals and shore excursions. If he wasn't participating in an organized activity, he was doing something else with other kids he met in Club O2. He also has kept in touch with kids he met on cruises. The cruise that especially stands out for him is our 2006 cruise on Legend, which was the 8-day out of NYC with 4 sea days. The Club O2 director was really good and was very involved with the kids.

Middle son is 13 and has participated in Circle C twice. He picks and chooses his activities - he's more interested in sports activities and computer games, not so much art or games like Scattergories. Again, if he's not in a Circle C activity, he's either on the sports deck with other kids or enjoying some "down time" in the cabin with his Game Boy or the TV.

We'll be sailing Miracle for the 8-day itinerary next month and will post a review when we return.

My kids have always enjoyed the clubs. My oldest son (18 today:eek:) participated in Club O2 on 7 cruises; we saw him for meals and shore excursions. If he wasn't participating in an organized activity, he was doing something else with other kids he met in Club O2. He also has kept in touch with kids he met on cruises. The cruise that especially stands out for him is our 2006 cruise on Legend, which was the 8-day out of NYC with 4 sea days. The Club O2 director was really good and was very involved with the kids.

Middle son is 13 and has participated in Circle C twice. He picks and chooses his activities - he's more interested in sports activities and computer games, not so much art or games like Scattergories. Again, if he's not in a Circle C activity, he's either on the sports deck with other kids or enjoying some "down time" in the cabin with his Game Boy or the TV.

We'll be sailing Miracle for the 8-day itinerary next month and will post a review when we return.

Thanks for your reply. I look forward to your review. I really hope DD can enjoy herself and find some kids she will like to hang out with. We always enjoy our cruises and have a great time. I just feel she would get more out of it by hanging with kids her own age. I'm sure my son will love hanging with the 15-17 yr olds. Have a great time and let us know how great everything was when you get back. BTW, My DH and I were already on the miracle for our 10th Anniv by ourselves and loved her. You will enjoy it.:)

Archived