Saddle & paddle skagway

cerros

We want to do the Saddle & Paddle. Our problem is it is an excursion of HAL and we will be on Princess. So I need an email address other then the only one that I can find that is with HAL. I have already rented a car.

Has any one done this on their own?

We did it on our own. Paddle/saddle is through Spirit Lake Lodge. This combo does not show up on their website because it is supposed to be exclusive to cruiseship excursions. Call their toll free number and the owner will work with you. We loved it.

Are you doing lunch with them too? Lunch was great! Homemade soup, sandwhich, and pie. My sister's family ate elsewhere in Skagway (doing another excursion) and spent alot of $$ on nothing special. When we broke it out per person renting a car, paddle/saddle with lunch came out much less than many other excursions.

Yes, lunch will be included. I am a little worried about the time. They said we would be done at 2:30. It is an hour and a half drive back to town. The boat sails at 5PM. I hope we can make the return trip without a hitch.

They were really flexible time wise. We had planned to paddle/lunch/saddle. After paddle they said we could go straight to saddle if we were not too hungry. We did that so we could let lunch take however long it took. We also arrived 25 minutes earlier than planned. That didn't seem to faze them either.

Archived