Changes in Crow's Nest on HAL Vista Class ships

Waltzing Reg

What, indeed. The library not closed off from the Crow's Nest? It's worse than that. There is a sliding door to close the Explorations Cafe off, but one section of the library is in the Crow's Nest---not the Explorations Cafe---when that door is closed! :eek:

Oh well! We're certainly not going to cancel the cruise over this issue. But if the noise turns out to be really annoying, it can be something for the evaluation form. We had thought that HA moved the library to the upper deck because of the complaints about the noise problems on the promenade deck. Oh, well, again. Thanks, Ruth.

PS - IMHO, the absolute best library on board a ship is the one on the QM2. It is to die for. Last time, we had an obstructed view verandah cabin about five doors down from the library. Krys was in heaven. - Emile

PS - IMHO, the absolute best library on board a ship is the one on the QM2. It is to die for. Last time, we had an obstructed view verandah cabin about five doors down from the library. Krys was in heaven. - Emile

Last year we did a crossing and I needed to take some time during the trip to quietly reflect and write some special letters. Curling up in the deep window sills of the QM2 library facing over the bow of the ship on those afternoons was an experience I will always treasure.

Last year we did a crossing and I needed to take some time during the trip to quietly reflect and write some special letters. Curling up in the deep window sills of the QM2 library facing over the bow of the ship on those afternoons was an experience I will always treasure.

***BEPSF waves across town to MarkBear***

Archived