What toiletries on Oceana

Inchalom28

Hi

could someone please advise what toiletries are placed in the cabin, and will there be a robe, this will be my first cruise with P& O for a long time. Any info would be helpful.

Many thanks

Suzanne

What type of cabin have you got? Only suites (And perhaps minisuites?) get robes on most ships,on Oriana in deluxe balcony staterooms you get them - but not in any other ships balcony cabins.

Toiletries,

There is a Temple spa shower gel attached to the wall in the bathroom, so no need to take that, and you will get soap. Not much else really of the basics stuff....you get a relaxing mist spray? which is a good bathroom spray I suppose, a lip balm and eye cream and sewing kit.... so take your fav shampoo ,conditioner and toothpaste.

Hi, thanks for your quick response we leave next saturday on Oceana an outside cabin with balcony on A deck JB grade whatever that means! Looking forward to it and hoping for good weather!:)

You might want to take your own hairdryer with you as the cheap ones provided are attached to the wall - and they take forever to get your hair dryed.

I never use any of the toiletries apart from the soap.

The fixed on the wall blue shower gel is OK but a bit masculine - you might prefer your own.

Wish I was going back on Oceana!

Have a great time!

Caryl

Archived