Fully Illustrated: Just Returned From SAPPHIRE Southbound....

RMMV Aureol

I'm especially happy to read you both enjoyed the historic ship graffiti. I love classic ships and think they do not get enough acclaim in today's world. Incredible on the PG captain info, too. Some of the graffiti looks like it has been retouched in recent years.

Anyway, added another post to the blog:

Will try to complete this weekend, schedule permitting.

Thanks again! :)

Peter

I'm especially happy to read you both enjoyed the historic ship graffiti. I love classic ships and think they do not get enough acclaim in today's world. Incredible on the PG captain info, too. Some of the graffiti looks like it has been retouched in recent years.

Anyway, added another post to the blog:

http://maritimematters.blogspot.com/2009/06/sapphire-and-ice-southbound-alaska-on.html

Will try to complete this weekend, schedule permitting.

Thanks again! :)

Peter

What a great blog. Now I know what I have to look forward to. Thank you!

I have heard that dress on formal nights is pretty casual on the Alaska cruise, did you happen to notice it many men were in Tux?

and had a wonderful time! Great staff, food and entertainment. Princess manages to exceed expectations, once again! Been posting updates and will add more soon. In the meantime, here is my blog:

http://maritimematters.blogspot.com/2009/06/sapphire-and-ice-southbound-alaska-on.html

Peter

Peter: Thank you sharing your beautiful pictures and stories.....I truly enjoyed them.

We were on the Sapphire in April and will board the Golden, in September. There's nothing that I love better [on these boards] then seeing pictures and stories about places [i'll be visiting] and ships [i've been on!]

Archived