soft drinks

aggie76

Just wondering how much soft drinks(diet coke) are? Is it worth getting the card?

$1.95 plus 15% gratuity for a 12oz can. IMO if you drink a lot of diet cokes the drink card is worth it. The card is $5.50 a day plus 15% gratuity so its about $6.30 a day. That's less than 4 cokes a day.

Do they have Mr. Pibb? I'm a DP freak but I know Carnival only serves Coke products, so Pibb will have to do. :(

Or, I could sneak on a 12 pack:rolleyes:

You dont have to sneak. You can bring on a reasonable amount

They allow you to bring on soda and water. We usually take a duffle bag with a 12 pack of water and soda and check it in with our luggage. We have also carried on a 12-pack while at in a port with no problems. We drink Diet Pepsi, so e have never had any problems.

Really' date=' they allow you to just drag it on board? Weird. Is that common??[/quote']

Yep, we have done it twice. Once in Alaska and once in PV, just carried them on in plain sight while at port. Actually on our last cruise we saw several people on embarkation day carring cases on as their carry-on. So not weird...

Archived